1. Baloons flying over Bagan at sunrise.
2. An old Paoh woman smokes a cheroot cigar in her bamboo hut in a tiny village on the mountains surrounding the Inle Lake.
3. 76 years old monk living in monastery outside Nyaungshwe.
4. Bagan temples and wheat field at sunset.
5. Monks queuing up for lunch, Mandalay.
6. Young monk in Ingwa.
7. "A window into the future".
8. School, Ingwa.
9. Monk-students on a trip in a holy cave outside Mandalay.
10. The rich and the poor-s, Nyaungshwe.
11. "Jue'" game, Old Bagan.
12. The guard, Mt. Popa.
13. Paoh girls returning to their village after a long day spent selling goods a market, southern Inle Lake shore.
14. Textile industry (especially silk and lotus) is traditional in Myanmar, Mandalay Region.
15. Street bookshop, Yangon.
16. Silversmith. Silver jewels are created since uncountable generations at the Inle Lake
17. Solhouette of the new Intha fisherman, Inle Lake.
18. Traditional longboats are getting motorised.
19. Kitchen, Mingun.
20. Kitchen, village on the mountains, 3 hours from Nyaungshwe.
21. Faith is incredible strong in Myanmar.
22. Soldier praying with a citizen.
23. Aung Suu Kyi, a new hope for Myanmar.
24. "Alternatives" in a country in a transition period.
25. Young pilgrims visit Mingun temple ruins.
26. Intha fishermen, Inle Lake. Nowadays they are more an attraction for tourist, as they moved to modern means of fishing and transport.
27. A view on the Taung The Man Lake.
28. ... but the way to the future is far, and sustainabily and pollution need to be urgently addressed. Mandalay dock.